What could be better than some rolled ham to make children eat spinach? This dish will give them the necessary vitamins to maintain their energy level up for the rest of the day.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 slices of ham
- 1 bag of frozen spinach
- 4 tbsp. of soft white cheese
- Comté cheese
- Place the spinach in the microwave and heat on high for 5 minutes.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of spinach on each slice of ham.
- Add a spoonful of soft white cheese and some shavings of Comté on top.
- Close each slice of ham with the spinach in it and garnish again with a bit of soft white cheese and Comté cheese.
Accompany this dish with salad to bring a touch of lightness to the dish.A recipe costing less than 5 euros and accessible all.