A dish coming straight from Mexico, full of potassium which contributes to the functioning of the nervous system and the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 beef burgers
- 2 small cans of red beans
- 1 bag of frozen chopped onions
- 2 red peppers
- 4 cans of peeled tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. of sunflower oil
- 1 tsp. of chili powder
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the peppers into thin strips and sauté them in a pan with a little oil salt and pepper.
- In the saucepan, cook the minced beef and the nicely chopped onions with a few drops of Tabasco for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the red beans and then the tomatoes cut into small pieces.
- Add the chili powder.
- And then add the pepper with the rest of the mixture.
Serve with rice. For those who like spicy food, add a teaspoon of chili powder. A recipe costing less than 10 euros and accessible to all.