- The proposal aligns with the Foundation’s mission and the theme of the current call for proposals.
- The funding cannot exceed 70% of the total project cost. The Louis Bonduelle Foundation does not fund personal expenses.
- A target audience must be clearly identified.
- An evaluation of project effectiveness is required.
- For-profit activities.
- Athletic events, even those related to diet.
- Proposals that have already been submitted twice to be considered for funding.
- Applications sent after the submission deadline.
- Incomplete applications.
Main evaluation criteria
- The project is realistic and well-developed.
- The methodology used to measure the effectiveness of the initiatives is appropriate.
- The cost per project beneficiary is reasonable and realistic.
- Financing beyond the Louis Bonduelle Foundation funding is guaranteed.
- The project is part of a sustainable approach.