A recipe that will delight the taste buds of young and old alike. A dish full of vitamins, mainly foliate (vitamin B9), which contributes to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 400g of tagliatelle pasta
- 1 bag of frozen garden peas
- 1 goat cheese
- 2 tbsp. of chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the peas in the microwave following the cooking instructions on the pack.
- In a pan of boiling salted water, cook the tagliatelles.
- In a salad bowl, crush the goat cheese, and then mix with the pasta and the sugar peas.
- Do not forget to season with salt and pepper.
Other cheeses also go nicely with this recipe: Roquefort, feta, bleu d’auvergne… A recipe costing less than 10 Euro and accessible to all.