Call for applications will start on September 2018!
The Louis Bonduelle Research Award call for applications is launched every September! The complete applications should be sent back by the 7th of November at the latest. Click on the button here under to fulfill the application form.
The prize is awarded each spring, during the Louis Bonduelle Foundation Conference.
Discover the presentation in video
And the winners are…
- 2017 : Jacynthe LAFRENIERE, Laval University (Quebec – Canada), ‘Development and validation of methodological tools for measuring adherence to nutritional recommendations’.
- 2016 : Tina VENEMA, Utrecht University (The Netherlands), ‘Nudging toward effortless healthy food choices’.
- 2015 : Léïa MION, CNRS, Aix Marseille University, ‘To the origins of the Mediterranean diet. An isotopic analysis of bioarchaeological remains, from ancient times to Early Middle Ages in the south-east of France’.
- 2014: Géraldine CAMILLERI, Nutritional Epidemiology Research Team (EREN, UMR U1153 Inserm/Inra/Cnam/Université Paris 13), ‘Intuitive eating and full awareness: psychological factors linked to eating habits and nutritional states’.
- 2014: Nùria ROSIQUE ESTEBAN, University of Maastricht (The Netherlands), ‘Stressed brains seek food: Determining the role of chronic stress on brain reward centre regulation of eating behaviour in overweight adults’.
- 2013 : Filipe DE VADDER, Lyon University in France, ‘Role of the shortchain fatty acids on glucose homeostasis’.
- 2012 : Eloïse REMY, Centre for Taste and Eating Behaviour at Inra in Dijon, ‘Factors influencing children’s eating behaviour and food preferences’.
- 2012 : Nathalie MICHELS, Department of Public Health, University of Ghent in Belgium, ‘Influence of stress on eating behaviour and body composition in primary school children: a two-year longitudinal study’.
- 2011 : Ling CHUN KONG, Les Cordeliers research center, Paris
- 2011 : Florent VIEUX, University of Aix-Marseille, France
- 2010: Megan JARMAN, University of Southampton, England: “Improving the Diets of Disadvantaged Children”
- 2009: Géraldine COMORETTO, University of Versailles-St Quentin en Yvelines, France
- 2008: Bérengère COUPE, University of Nantes, France
- 2007: Tristan FOURNIER, University of Toulouse Le Mirail, France
- 2006: Carla ESTAQUIO, University of Paris 13, France