A blend of vitamins and good essential fatty acids that young and old can enjoy to their heart’s content. Add a dash of colour to this “green” salad with a few cherry tomatoes, or sprinkle in some pine nuts for crunch.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 bunch of purslane
- 200g of young spinach leaves
- radish leaves
- 3 young white onions
- 4 twigs of fresh parsley
- cider vinegar
- sesame oil
- salt, pepper
- Carefully wash and prepare the purslane, radish leaves and spinach leaves.
- Dry and arrange in a decorative way on the plates.
- Peel and chop the white onions, sprinkle over the salad. In a bowl, prepare the vinaigrette with salt, pepper, cider vinegar and sesame oil.
- Splash the sauce over the salad and sprinkle with snipped parsley.