A tasty dish, ideal for summer evenings to enjoy with family or friends, providing a large amount of vitamin A that will help to maintain a normal vision.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 250g of pasta
- 1 bag of frozen sliced carrots
- 1 litre of milk
- 2 eggs
- 50g of ham
- 50g of grated cheese
- 2 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 tsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, heat the milk seasoned with salt and pepper and add the pasta when the milk is boiling.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Then add the ham and the grated cheese.
- Cook the carrots in a pan with a little oil.
- Add the pasta and the carrots in the salad bowl; mix well with the lemon juice.
- With a paper towel, lightly oil the bottom of the cake tray, then pour the mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the microwave.
Add some baking powder to get a nice inflated cake. Before serving, let cool a few minutes, the cake will be better warm or cold.A recipe costing less than 10 euros and available to all.