An easy and quick recipe that brings nutrients such as vitamin B9 which contributes to the normal psychological function and reduces fatigue.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 can of flageolets
- 1 small pot of cream fraiche
- Salt and pepper
- Pour the beans keeping the juice in a saucepan.
- Heat for 10 minutes, stirring gently with a wooden spoon.
- Once the beans are hot and drained, pour them into a dish and add 3 or 4 tablespoons of crème fraiche.
- Thoroughly mix, salt and pepper and it’s ready!
Accompany this dish with meat or fish and finish with a dairy desert. A nice full meal! A recipe costing less than 5 euros and accessible to all.