Discovery Eastern countries and their culinary traditions with a dish that will satisfy the taste buds of young and old alike. An explosion of flavours!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 chicken breasts
- 200g of semolina for couscous
- 1 bag of frozen ratatouille or 1 can of ratatouille
- 1 glass of tomato juice (20 cl)
- 1 tsp. of olive oil
- Spices: cumin, coriander powder, Ras el Hanout
- Salt and pepper
- Dice the chicken breasts and prepare the couscous according to the package instructions.
- Fry the chicken in a pan with a little oil for 5 to 10 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the ratatouille in the frying pan so it can cook with the chicken. Add some spices and the glass of tomato juice.
- Place the ratatouille on the semolina and the diced chicken. And there you go!
Add some dried fruit (raisins, dried apricots) to bring a lightness and sweetness to this spicy dish.