An authentic recipe your guests will simply adore! Full of vitamin A, which contributes to maintaining of vision and a healthy skin.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- ½ bag of frozen spinach
- ½ bag of chopped onions
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 pack of smoked lardoons
- 2 tbsp. of cream cheese
- 2 mug of grated Gruyere
- 1 tbsp. of double cream
- Salt and pepper
- Spread the pizza dough on a baking sheet and preheat the oven thermostat 8 (250 ° C).
- Sauté the sliced onions and smoked bacon separately until lightly browned.
- In a bowl, stir the double cream, cream cheese and grated Gruyere, then season with salt and pepper.
- Next spread the dough with this creamy mixture and in the microwave cook the frozen spinach according to the pack instructions.
- Pour the spinach, onions and smoked bacon evenly over the dough.
- Place the Flammekueche into the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes.
Serve with a green salad and finish with a dairy product for a complete and balanced meal. A recipe costing less than 10 euros and available to all.