A light but full of flavour recipe, ideal for evening meals. This dish provides vitamin B9 which helps to reduce fatigue and maintain the normal psychological functions.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 bag of frozen cauliflower
- 1 bag of frozen zucchini (courgettes)
- 20 cl of low fat-fresh cream
- Grated Gruyere
- Salt and pepper
- Place the cauliflower for 7 minutes in microwave at full power.
- Cook the zucchini in a pan with a little oil until brown.
- Using a fork, mix the cream, grated cheese, salt, pepper, garlic and parsley.
- In a dish, arrange the cauliflower and zucchini and cover with the cream mixture, grated cheese, salt, pepper, garlic and parsley. Then sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Place the dish in the microwave at full power