Need to fill up on vitamin A? This recipe provides a significant quantity of it. Vitamin A helps maintain vision and normal skin.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 1 bag frozen chopped onion
- 3 zucchini (courgettes)
- 3 eggs + 2 yolks
- 150g ricotta
- 15cl milk
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven gas mark: 7.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan heat the onions and the sliced zucchini with a little oil until browned.
- Cover the dough with the vegetables.
- Beat the whole eggs and yolks with the ricotta, and then add the milk, a little salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the vegetables and cook in the oven for 25- 30 minutes.
Other vegetables can also be used with this recipe: leek, eggplant… A recipe costing less than 10 euros and available to all.