Dandelion leaves, like all small wild greens, are an excellent source of vitamin C and B9, but also omega 3. And they’re delicious too.
Ingredients (serves 6):
- 400 g of dandelion leaves
- 150 g diced bacon
- 1 table spoon of vinegar
- 2 table spoons of sunflower oil
- Carefully clean and dry the dandelion leaves.
- In a salad bowl, make a vinaigrette sauce and add the leaves.
- In a frying pan, stir fry the bacon without adding oil, then use the vinegar to deglaze the pan. Splash it over the salad and serve immediately.
Also try adding nuts and Auvergne blue cheese.