A tasty and tangy zucchini dish with lemon sauce that will satisfy the taste buds of young and old alike. Energy and vitality guaranteed!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 5 handful of farfalle pasta
- 1 zucchini (courgette)
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 5 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Heat the water in a saucepan without forgetting to salt. When the water is boiling, add the pasta.
- Coarsely grate the zucchini with a vegetable peeler or grater
- Put a little olive oil in a pan. Then sauté the zucchini in the hot frying pan until browned.
- Add the pasta, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Heat and stir gently. And here we go!