Garnish with crunchy vegetable sticks (carrots, pepper, spring onions, etc.). Excellent with grilled meats.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 aubergines
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 glass of white wine
- 1 tbsp of ketchup
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the aubergines into sticks, sprinkle with coarse salt and and leave them to sweat for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and dry well.
- In the meantime, dice the onion finely and crush the garlic cloves.
- Brown the garlic in hot olive oil.
- Add the aubergine sticks and diced onion, half the parsley, the ketchup and the white wine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the parsley and serve.