An asparagus starter full of freshness and flavour, that brings Vitamin B9 which contributes to the growth of foetal tissues during pregnancy.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 jars of asparagus
- 50g of parmesan
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp. of single cream
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 150 ° C, gas mark: 5.
- Rinse the asparagus and cut into very small pieces.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, and then mix all ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Lightly butter the ramekins and fill with the preparation. Put them in a dish half filled with water.
- Place in the oven and cook for 45 minutes.
Add some herbs to bring freshness to the dish: chives, parsley. A recipe costing less than 10 euros and accessible to all.