A tasty summer recipe to share with friends or family. This recipe is rich in beta-carotene that helps maintain and healthy vision and normal skin.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 8 tomatoes
- 1 dash of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, gas mark 6.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and remove the seeds.
- Season the tomatoes with sea salt and place on a lightly greased dish.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and a little pepper.
- Add a touch of oil on each half of the tomatoes.
- Pour a little of water in the bottom of the dish and place in the oven for 25 minutes.