A great way for bringing vegetables during the aperitif: will guarantee great fun and an enjoyable atmosphere. Peppers are high in vitamin C which helps to protect cells against oxidative stress and reduce fatigue.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- Preheat the oven at 180°, gas mark 6.
- Cut the peppers into thin strips and remove the seeds before placing into a dish.
- Drizzle over some olive oil to get brown and crispy peppers.
- With a knife, cut the garlic into tiny pieces. Sprinkle with the thyme.
- Place the peppers in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
Once cooked, peel the skin of the peppers. To easily peel the skin, put the pepper in a freezer bag, close and wait for 15 minutes, you will be able to remove the skin in one go. A recipe costing less than 5 Euro and accessible to all.