A sweet and salty mix that will excite the taste buds of the entire family. A dish full of fibres that will help digestion and some vitamins that will contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 bag of frozen green beans
- 1 tsp. of olive oil
- 4 lumps of sugar
- 1 glass of water
- Salt and pepper
- Melt the sugar and water over very low heat to obtain a caramel.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan with a little oil brown the chicken breasts.
- In a pan cook the green beans following the instructions on the bag.
- Drizzle the chicken with the caramel and add the green beans, do not forget to season with salt and pepper.
Serve with rice, and then finish with some cheese or a dairy product and/or a fruit, for a complete meal! A recipe costing less than 5 Euro and accessible to all.