What better way to bring freshness and lightness during the aperitif! To share with friends or family, fun guaranteed! A recipe that provides vitamins that will contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1/2 bag of frozen spinach (150g)
- 250g of ricotta cheese
- 200g of feta cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- In a frying pan cook the spinach for 5 minutes and then drain before cooling.
- Once cold, finely chop the spinach, the garlic clove and chives.
- In a bowl, mash the ricotta and feta with a fork to get some “mashed cheese”.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl; do not forget to add the lemon juice, the salt and pepper.
- Mix everything to obtain a smooth paste (use a blender if needed).
- Serve the filling with the blinis.
Blinis can be substituted by toasts or rice cakes. A recipe costing less than 5 Euro and accessible to all.