An excellent source of protein, raw fish will provide you with precious vitamins, such as Vitamin D, present in “oily” fish, and B vitamins, found in all fish.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 350 g of sea bream fillet
- 50 g of white onion
- 1 chunk root ginger (or 1/2 tsp powdered ginger)
- 1 lime, untreated
- Olive oil
- Salt, pink peppercorns
- Wash the lime and remove the zest, then the juice.
- Peel the onion and ginger and cut them into thin strips, then very small cubes.
- Dice the sea bream fillets.
- Mix with the lemon juice and add the ginger, the onion, a little olive oil, salt and pink pepper.
- Chill and serve.