These sauces will be perfect with white meat, fish, cold meat… They are very quick and easy to prepare. Prepare the sauce in advance and freeze it in ice cubes: then you can unfreeze only the quantity you need.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 fennels
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 2 shallots
- 10 cl sour cream 15% fat
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt, pepper
- Mince fennels after removing the hardest leaves.
- Fry minced shallots in the oil.
- Add the fennel and bake for 20 minutes in low heat with dry white wine.
- After baking, mix with salt and pepper.
- Then, add the sour cream.