A sweet and salty mix that will thrill the taste buds of both young and old! The pear brings a touch of sweetness to the dish.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 can of pears in syrup
- 4 slices of smoked ham
- 1 zucchini (courgette)
- Open a can of pears in syrup and cut each half into large dice.
- Then wrap each dice in a piece of smoked ham! Or pick on a cocktail stick for convenience.
- With a vegetable peeler grate the zucchini and then fry it in a pan with a little oil.
- Once browned, place the grated zucchini in the bottom of two ice-cream cups (champagne glasses can also do the trick). Then add some diced coated pears.
- Add some grated ginger in each cup.
- Season and taste.
Choose small zucchini to avoid having a bitter taste in the mouth.A recipe costing less than 10 euros and accessible to all.