An ideal recipe for a light meal: add a dairy product or some cheese and some bread for a perfectly balanced dish.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 8 small heads of chicory
- 3 chicken breasts;
- 2 tbsp currants;
- 1 banana;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 1 tbsp of flaked almonds;
- 1 natural yoghurt
- 2 tsp of curry powder coriander
- salt and pepper
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes.
- Cook them in a non-stick pan with a teaspoon of curry powder.
- Season with salt and set aside.
- Slice the chicory and place in a salad bowl.
- Add the chicken, the sliced banana, the diced tomatoes, almonds and currants.
- Mix the yogurt in a bowl with a teaspoon of curry powder.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour over the salad.
- Mix and sprinkle with chopped coriander before serving.
The dressing will be stronger and spicier if you prepare it in advance.