You can serve this tartare on a bed of baby spinach, which works very well with avocado. A cocktail of essential fatty acids and vitamin D, valuable nutrients that are often lacking in modern dishes: good for everyone, young and old.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 fresh salmon fillets
- 2 avocados
- 4 tbsp of dill
- olive oil
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of salt
- The day before, remove the skin from the salmon fillets and place them in a large dish.
- Add the sugar and salt and gently combine.
- Leave in the fridge overnight, turning after 3-4 hours.
- On the day, rinse the salmon fillets and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the fillets in a dish and cover with the olive oil and 3 tbsp of dill.
- Allow to rest for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the salmon from the dish, draining away as much oil as possible and cut into small cubes.
- Cut the avocados into cubes and mix together with the salmon, adding the lemon juice and 1 tbsp of dill.
- Combine and leave to marinate for 10 minutes. Serve chilled.