An easy, fast recipe. An omega 3 cocktail of surf and turf. Dare to be surprised by this delicious blend of nutrients.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 200g dandelion leaves
- 1 tin of sardines in oil
- 200g of sweet corn
- 2 table spoons of cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- salt, pepper
- Wash and shred the dandelion leaves.
- Put the sardines and their oil in a salad bowl, add the cider vinegar and mustard, and mix with a fork to break the sardines into small bits.
- Add the corn and mix. Wash and chop the parsley.
- Add the dandelion, toss. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.