A sauce that brings out the best in fish and grilled vegetables: even the reluctant vegetable eater will find it hard to resist.
Ingredients (serves 12):
- 250g unsalted butter
- 2 heads of garlic
- 1 large shallot
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- dash of olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Peel the garlic cloves, remove any green shoots and blanch them for a few moments in boiling water.
- Cool down in cold water and mix with shallots.
- Add a dash of olive oil to let the sauce thicken.
- Cut the softened butter into small pieces and mince the parsley.
- Add everything together, season with salt and pepper and stir again. Keep refrigerated.
Garlic butter goes perfectly with grilled meat and fish. It is indispensable with snails served in Bourguignon fashion.