A nice dish that can be served warm or cold. A recipe providing vitamins that will contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and minerals that will contribute to the normal development of the nervous system and also some fibres that help digestion.
Ingredients (serves 6):
- 4 eggs
- 3 zucchini (courgette)
- 3 eggplants (aubergine)
- 1 mug of tofu (100g)
- 1 mug of fresh goat cheese (100g)
- 20 cl of soy milk
- 1 tbsp. of flour
- 1 tbsp. of chopped basil
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the eggplants and zucchini into fairly thin dices.
- Pour the soy milk and flour in a bowl and mix well to avoid lumps.
- Mash the tofu and goat cheese, then add the eggs thoroughly beaten as an omelette. Add to the preparation. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the preparation thoroughly mixed in a dish making sure to add some zucchini and eggplants on the top for a harmonious whole. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
For a more pronounce taste, add a pinch of Espelette pepper. For the most reluctant to goat cheese, substitute it with mozzarella or feta.