A starter full of vitamins and calcium which contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and promote the building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
Ingredients (serves 6):
- 3 sheets of filo pastry
- 125g of feta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. of ricotta
- 1 tbsp. of grated Gruyere
- 3 tsp. of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, gas mark: 7.
- Dice and crumble the feta.
- Mix the feta, ricotta, egg, grated cheese and parsley together.
- Cut the filo pastry into 4 equal parts and soak with a little olive oil. Then place the amount of a tablespoon of the mixture in the right corner of each piece of pastry sheet.
- Wrap each part.
- And put in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
Serve with salad to get a bit of freshness.A recipe costing less than 5 euros and accessible to all.