Cannot be easier to bring vegetables during the aperitif! In addition, this recipe provides vitamin C which contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system. Energy and vitality will be part of the party!
Ingredients (serves 6):
- 2 peppers
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato
- 1 chili pepper
- 4 tbsp. of olive oil
- 100g of flour
- ½ tsp. of yeast
- ½ cup of grated Gruyère
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Arrange the peppers and chilli in a dish and drizzle with oil. Roast for 40 minutes.
- Once cooled, peel the peppers and chilli then mash with the tomato to get a smooth purée.
- In a bowl, mix the flour and yeast. Add the eggs and puree of peppers making sure to beat well.
- Over a saucepan of boiled water, have a colander and pour the mixture, making sure to press down so the dough flows in filaments into the boiling water.
- Place the filaments into a bowl of cool water, and then dry them with paper towel.
- Heat up the filaments in the remaining oil left in the pan so that they are quite warm and sprinkle with some grated gruyere.
Add beaten egg whites to obtain a lighter white dough.A recipe costing less than 5 euros and accessible to all.