This is a great way to discover and eat vegetables. Plenty of minerals and vitamins that will provide a feeling of well-being.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 3 large zucchini (courgettes)
- 3 carrots
- 1 egg
- 200g of flour
- 1 packet of yeast
- 75g of sugar
- 12.5 m of milk
- 5 cl of sunflower oil
- 2 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C, gas mark: 7.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Take the zucchini and carrots and remove their skin with a vegetable peeler and then grate.
- In another bowl, beat the egg with oil, sugar, milk and the grated vegetables using a whisk.
- Mix the contents of the 2 bowls.
- And then pour the mixture into 12 muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes.