This is a delicious recipe with all kinds of vegetables: broccoli, carrots, slices of leek or mixed vegetables: whatever they like!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 500 g sliced frozen courgettes
- 150 g frozen aubergines in strips
- 50 g sliced frozen onions
- 4 eggs 200 ml full-cream milk
- 100 g grated cheese
- Salt, pepper and nutmeg
- Heat the oven to gas mark 9 (250 °).
- Arrange the vegetables alternately in a shallow dish.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk as you would for an omelette with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Add the milk and pour the mixture over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve hot, warm or cold.