A complete dish for a light and healthy meal: one serving of vegetables, one or two of dairy products…. Just need to add some green salad leaves and/or a fresh or cooked fruit.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 400 g fresh wild mushrooms
- 500 g chopped frozen spinach
- 150 g grated Gruyère
- 8 fresh lasagne sheets
- 200 ml low-fat crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 knob of butter
- Salt, pepper, chives and thyme
- Thaw the spinach in a saucepan.
- Take a deep frying pan and brown the wild mushrooms in a little butter for 5 minutes.
- Dilute the crème fraîche with water to produce a thinner, lower-fat cream.
- Oil the bottom of a lasagne dish. Put a little of the chopped spinach, some crème fraîche and the first layer of lasagne sheets in the bottom of the dish.
- Carry on building up the layers, adding ingredients in the following order:
- Two tbsp spinach, one tbsp wild mushroom soup, three spoonfuls cream, two spoonfuls grated Gruyère, a pinch of salt, chives, thyme and pepper, followed by the lasagne sheets.
- Finish with a layer of lasagne sheets covered with the remaining mixture and a little olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at gas mark 8, 230°C.
Make sure that the lasagne sheets are covered with the crème fraîche mixture during cooking to make sure they don’t dry out. Add a little crème fraîche and water if necessary. Serve with some seasoned rocket.