A tasty starter ideal for evening meals to share with friends or family. A recipe full of vitamin B9 and C which contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 peppers
- 2 cucumbers
- 200g of ricotta
- 1 bag of frozen chopped onions
- 2 tsp. of double cream
- 1 tsp. of olive oil
- Fine herbs
- Salt and pepper
- Put the peppers in boiling water for 10 minutes. Nicely slice and empty out the peppers.
- Arrange on a sheet of foil paper and put in the oven at 180 ° C, gas mark 6.
- Put the tomatoes in boiling water to obtain a tender flesh. And then dice.
- Mix the ricotta, the diced tomatoes and cucumber, the onions, the double cream in a bowl.
- Delicately fill the peppers. Then add the fine herbs to enhance the flavour.
- Put in the oven for few minutes.
Other vegetables also go nicely with this recipe: zucchini, aubergine, tomato…A recipe costing less than 5 Euro and accessible to all.