A recipe to share with friends or family that help digestion and provide vitamin B9 which contributes to normal psychological function and reduce fatigue.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 slice of farmhouse bread
- 1 can or bag of frozen green beans
- 1 can of tuna in olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Get some of the olive oil contained in the tuna can and spread it on the slices of bread to get nicely golden slices.
- In a pan, heat the green beans and the tuna for 5 minutes.
- Spread the filling on the slices of bread.
- Season, drizzle a little oil on top and bake for 5 minutes to get a crispy sandwich.
Cut each slice of bread into four to serve during the aperitif. A recipe costing less than 5 Euro and accessible to all.