A Mediterranean recipe full of vegetables to share with friends or family. A dish full of vitamins that contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 zucchini (courgette)
- 1 aubergine (eggplant)
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 goat cheese log
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven at 180°, gas mark 6. Wash the tomatoes, pepper, aubergine and zucchini, and then peel the onion.
- Slice the vegetables and the goat cheese.
- In a baking tray arrange the vegetables alternating pieces of vegetables and goat cheese slices.
- Drizzle some olive oil.
- Sprinkle some breadcrumbs, basil, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 180°C, gas mark 6.