A cocktail of nutrients, especially in vitamin C which will bring energy & vitality and keep your energy level up for the entire day. Similarly, the cucumber will bring a touch of sweetness in this tangy cocktail.
Ingredients (serves 8):
- 3 pink grapefruits
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 25 cl of grapefruit juice
- Peel the grapefruit and separate into juicy quarters.
- Peel the cucumbers and cut into slices.
- Arrange these ingredients in large cocktail glasses and drizzle with grapefruit juice.
- Put the glasses in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Grapefruit blends very well with other citrus fruits such as lemon, orange. Why not a cocktail with these 3 fruits?A recipe costing less than 5 euros and accessible to all.