One of those recipes that remind us that summer is on its way! - Get inspire and use this recipe to create your own mix; courgettes, eggplants, garden peas and asparagus. This sauce is best prepared ahead and serve chilled.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 artichokes;
- 1½ lemons;
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- 250 g of mushrooms
- 150 ml of dry white wine;
- 50 ml of olive oil;
- 1 bouquet garni
- 1 large onion;
- 15 coriander seeds;
- 15 peppercorns
- fresh coriander
- salt and pepper.
- Remove the stalk from the artichokes and turn them (remove the leaves and the choke, keeping just the heart), sprinkle them immediately with lemon juice and cut them into 6 or 8.
- Sweat the chopped onion and spring onions in the olive oil.
- Cut the mushrooms into four and add to the pan, making sure they get a good coating of oil, and add the lemon juice immediately. Add the artichokes.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine and add the peppercorns, coriander and bouquet garni.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook, covered, over a gentle heat for 25 minutes.
- Leave to cool and sprinkle with fresh chopped coriander.