Why not mix cooked and raw vegetables? The combination of crunchy and tender textures is also a great way of ensuring a balanced nutritional intake: vitamins A or C, fibre and so on.
Ingredients (serves 3):
- 120 g fresh soya beans
- 120 g cooked beetroot, diced
- 120 g fresh grated carrots
- 1 tbsp soya oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- Salt, pepper, garlic, mixed herbs.
- Wash the soya beans.
- Plunge them into a saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute, drain and leave to cool.
- Make the dressing by whisking together the oil, vinegar, water, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Add the vegetables to a large salad bowl.
- Pour over the dressing.
- Mix briefly.
- Serve immediately.
Line the individual ramekins with a lettuce leaf and arrange the salad in the centre. Garnish with fresh herbs for an explosion of colours.