An original side dish that will excite the taste buds of the finest palates. This recipe provides potassium which contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
Ingredients (serves 6):
- 4 eggplants
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bag of frozen chopped onions
- 50 cl of soya cream
- 2 whole eggs + 4 yolks
- 3 tbsp. of bread crumbs
- 1 dash of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C.
- Dice the eggplants and tomatoes.
- Fry the chopped onions in a pan with a little oil.
- Add the eggplants and tomatoes in the pan.
- Beat the whole eggs and yolks, soya cream, salt and pepper to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Arrange the onions and vegetables in a dish and pour over the mixture.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and place in the oven for 35 minutes.
Serve this flan with fish or meat, followed by a cheese or dairy product and / or a fruit, and there you go a full meal! A recipe costing less than 10 euros and accessible to all.