A fresh salad, ideal for summer meals to share with friends or family. Both the Lamb’s lettuce and lettuce provide enough of the daily requirement of vitamin B9 and pro-vitamin A.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- A dozen of apricots
- 1 ready to eat bagged of lamb’s lettuce
- 1 lettuce
- 2 tbsp. of raisins
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of vinegar
- 1 tsp. of honey
- 1 tsp. of crushed almonds
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and dry the salad and the lamb’s lettuce.
- Finely dice the juicy apricots.
- To enhance the flavour, mix the oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper in a salad bowl.
- Add the salads and the apricots into the salad bowl mix well and sprinkle with raisins and the crushed almonds.
To save time use bagged ready-to-eat salads that provide the same nutritional benefits. A recipe costing less than 10 Euro and accessible to all.