A balanced salad for a light dinner, with a little whole wheat bread, a dairy product and a fruity dessert.
Ingredients (serves 5):
- 500 g artichoke hearts
- 200 tofu in marinade
- one salad
- 1,5 tablespoon grilled sesame grains
- VINAIGRETTE: 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon de balsamic vinegar, Salt and pepper
- Wash and wring the salad.
- Cut in half the artichoke hearts and mix with the tofu.
- Season with the vinaigrette.
- Put the mixture in the small bowls.
- Sprinkle with grilled sesame grains and chopped coriander.
Serve with grilled gingerbread or toasted whole wheat bread.