This tasty, vitamin-packed lambs lettuce starter provides rare and valuable nutrients, making it a great dish for everyone, young and old.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 300 g lambs lettuce
- 500 g Jerusalem artichokes
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- 1 onion
- olive oil, vinegar
- salt, pepper
- Peel and slice the artichokes and cook for 10 minutes in a pan.
- Sauté the pine nuts in a little oil.
- Thoroughly wash the lamb’s lettuce.
- Put the olive oil and vinegar in a salad bowl and add the lamb’s lettuce.
- Add the finely chopped onion. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the dressed leaves and drained artichokes on the plates.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.
You can add a drop of nut oil to the dressing to bring out the flavour of the lambs lettuce.