Discover the Italian cuisine with this famous Bolognese sauce that accompanies pasta dishes. Vitamins are on the VIP list, especially pro-vitamin A which helps maintain normal vision.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 beef burgers
- 4 tomatoes or 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- 1 bag of frozen chopped onions
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut each tomato into four.
- Sauté the onions and minced beef in a pan with oil. Wait until the onions get brown but removed before they turn too brown or scorched.
- Add the tomatoes and bring to the boil until the tomatoes have lost their juice.
- Season and cook for 1 hour over low heat.
To get a tasty and savoury sauce, add a few leaves of basil.A recipe costing less than 5 euros and accessible to all.