This salad will be a nice starter for four persons or a main dish for 2, if you add small whole wheat bread croutons.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 50 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 green lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- 20 g ewe’s milk cheese
- 20 g black olives
- olive oil
- white pepper
- Wash and chop the lettuce leaves.
- Cut the tomatoes and cucumber into small dice.
- Drain the olives and cut them in half, then add them to a salad bowl with the vegetables.
- Cut the cheese into small pieces and add to the salad bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with white pepper.
- Mix gently and leave to chill for 15 minutes. Serve.
A summer salad that goes beautifully with grilled meats.