One of the easiest way to make the most reluctant eat vegetables by revisiting the classic hot dog into a vegetable hotdog. Fewer calories and rich in vitamins and minerals, this version allows keeping a healthy & balanced diet.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 Zucchini (courgettes)
- 8 Frankfurt sausages
- 1 jar of 50 ml of soft white cheese
- Grated Gruyere
- 2 tbsp. of mustard
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, gas mark 6.
- Peel the zucchini with a peeler then cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove the seeds and then put the zucchini in the microwave for 15 minutes.
- Heat the sausages in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Arrange four halves of zucchini in a dish then place two sausages on each of the zucchini. Next spread with mustard and cheese. Close the zucchini with the other halves.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for 15 minutes in the oven.
Serve with salad, and then finish with a dairy and / or fruit. A full meal guaranteed! A recipe costing less than 10 euros and available to all.