A starter full of flavours, ideal for summer meals bringing vitamins and minerals that will contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Ingredients (serves 6):
- 8 big tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 3 filo sheets
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of mustard
- 1 tbsp. of vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C, gas mark 7.
- Cut the filo sheets into 4 squares and then place three squares per previously greased tins.
- With a brush, greased the filo sheets.
- Place in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the mustard, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Add the diced tomatoes, mozzarella and cucumber. Then add the finely chopped onion.
- Unmold and garnish with the preparation.
Serve with a green salad to bring freshness and lightness to the dish. A recipe costing less than 10 Euro and accessible to all.