A recipe, low in calorie and very light, that contains a nice quantity of fibres to facilitate the digestion. This dish also contains vitamins B9, C and beta-carotene which will contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- ¼ of white cabbage
- 1 cucumber
- 100g of bacon strips
- 1 a pinch of Cayenne pepper
- A little bit of vinaigrette
- Grate the cabbage from top to bottom with a peeler and place into a bowl.
- Peel the cucumber and dice it then place into the bowl.
- Add some ready-made vinaigrette over the vegetables and a light pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- Place the lardoons in a frying pan, cook for a few minutes until they are golden. Then spread them over the salad.
Add a tablespoon of mustard to add extra flavour to the salad. This recipe goes well with grilled meat. A recipe costing less than 5 euros and accessible to all.