This sauce is perfect with white meat, fish, cold meat… It is very quick and easy to prepare. Prepare the sauce in advance and freeze it in an ice-cube tray: you can then defrost the needed quantity.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 red peppers (or green or yellow)
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 3 tablespoons of sour cream 15% fat
- Salt, pepper
- Wash the peppers and put each side of them 5 minutes under the grill of the oven to remove the skin.
- Peel, remove the seeds and mix the peppers.
- Add the lemon juice, mustard, tarragon, sour cream, salt and pepper. Serve very warm.