An original recipe inspired by Japanese people who use red beans for their pastries. Softness and nutritional balance warranted.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 100 g canned red beans
- 55 g pastry chocolate
- 40 g flour
- 50 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon soluble coffee
- 50 g butter
- 50 g chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven at 180°C (th. 6).
- Drain beans and put them in the bowl of the mixer. Mix.
- Sift flour, pour it in a bowl and make a well. Add sugar, eggs and mix.
- Make the chocolate melt in double boiler or in the microwave. Add it to the dough, mixing gently.
- Add the coffee, the melted butter, red bean purée and chopped walnuts. Mix it.
- Pour the dough in the mould. Put it in the oven for about 40 minutes.
To decorate, you can put a cherry, a kiwi slice or half a strawberry on the top of the brownie and coat it with a cherry coulis.